SpaceRail Level 1 Marble Roller Coaster Review
SpaceRail Level 1 is the initial contact that most people have with the roller coaster game that grown to become a household name. The popularity of the game has increased over time because of its ability to integrate both fun and education at the same time.
It is a common choice for many parents that are looking for gifts for their young children that are interested in science or even construction projects. Majority of the components provided in the roller coaster kit in level one are quite basic because the main focus is to introduce players to the game and have them understand it as much as possible.
For the SpaceRail Level 1 to be effective, the plastic tubes that are provided to construct the tracks need to be assembled properly.
The assembling is generally fun but can be a bit tricky for young children that are six years and above, and most of them need supervision to successfully build the roller coaster. As soon as the roller coaster is assembled well, the steel marbles are released on the tracks so that they are able to take turns as well as twists, and also go through loops.
Features of SpaceRail Level 1
The Spacerail Level 1 Marble Roller Coaster has a number of features that make a good choice for many parents and even older teenagers.
Some of these features include:
- Various components – To set up the level one roller coaster there are a variety of parts that need to identified and assembled according to the instructions given. These parts are sold as part of the kit and provide the challenge for players that are determined to build the roller coaster from scratch.
- Affordable price – The introductory roller coaster kit is available in a number of game stores whether online or in the local area. It is sold at an affordable price which makes it quite ideal for children that usually play with more than one toy because of their inability to keep them intact. Therefore, parents can buy more than one or even keep an eye on their children as they play with the set.
- Instruction manual – The kit is sold with a manual which guides players and parents when assembling the roller coaster as well as its subsequent use. Although the manual provides an outline of the game, the putting together of the various parts and releasing of marbles to run through it are left up to the person playing it.
- Age range – Although the roller coaster game should be played by children that are six years of age and beyond, it can be played by older children as well. Level 1 of the game may be basic but it can be enjoyed by children of different ages and their parents as well.
- Overall, investing in a SpaceRail Level 1 roller coaster kit as one of the first toys for young children is one of the best ways to build their mental capacity while having fun. As they grow older they can attempt other levels of the game to build their confidence much further.